It's possible to go through life asking the wrong questions.
Just before I got married, imagine if I ask my wife-to-be these questions...
- Am I allowed to go out with any other women?
- How many evenings a week do I need to come home?
- How often do I have to tell you that I love you?
- When we have children, how many of them do I have to spend time with?
The questions we ask tell us where our heart is - someone asking these questions isn't REALLY buying into this new marriage. If they were they would be asking questions like...
- How often do I get to spend with you?
- Do you think we will get to grow old together?
- Could I take some time off to spend with our kids?
Now, when it comes to 'Dating', Christians are terrible for asking the wrong question! We often asking something like this...
God – What can I get away with?
God - How far are we allowed to go before it is 'sin'?
These are just the WRONG questions, when we start asking the RIGHT questions sometimes it is easier to work out the answers.
For Christians who are dating, try asking this question...
God - when I am dating... How can I best love You and love this person as one of your children?
Check out the podcast below...