Life throws so much at us...
- We go school and make wonderful friends! We also have to endure bullying.
- We fall in love and get married! But we can't afford a home to live in.
- We have our first child and are filled with joy! We live with memory of a miscarriage.
- We get the wonderful job we always wanted! We still face financial hardship.
- We have our first Grand-child! While we lose our closest loved ones.
We do not choose the hand we are dealt, we do not choose the things that life throws at us... but we can choose how we deal with them.
We can choose to thank God for the things that he gives us, or we can choose to be bitter over the things he hasn't.
We can choose to trust God through the hard seasons of life, or we can choose to try and walk it alone.
We do not choose the hand we are dealt, but we do choose how we play it.